VHVHQ is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Vets Helping Vets HQ is organized exclusively for charitable purposes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Vets Helping Vets HQ is an organization consisting of community volunteers assisting America's Veterans.
From the Board of Directors to all advocates and volunteers-at-large we are all volunteers who have the heart to assist United States Veterans. Because no one in the organization is receiving a salary we are able to keep our administrative costs low and use more of our funds to assist veterans. We only pay stipends to our volunteers to offset reasonable expenses incurred while serving the organization assisting veterans.
What We Do
- VHVHQ trains volunteers veteran advocates by teaching them to assist veterans in gathering the evidence to acquire the benefits that may be available to them from the VA.
- VHVHQ help veterans in person or via phone or internet from all around the state who have served in the U.S. Military under honorable conditions by preparing them to meet their VSO (Veteran Service Officer) to file their fully developed claim(s).
- VHVHQ assist veterans and their families during financial emergencies by helping with housing costs, electric, gas, and water bills.
- VHVHQ assist veterans who are disabled or handicapped who need special medical equipment such as wheelchairs and wheelchair ramps.
- VHVHQ assist Veterans in many more areas. Call 541-791-4357 to speak with an advocate to inquire on these other areas.
"We are always willing to help a veteran who is willing do their part in helping themselves."
If you are a veteran who needs assistance contact Vets Helping Vets HQ and make an appointment to see an advocate. VHVHQ advocates can help you determine if you are eligible to file a claim to the VA through a Veteran Service Officer (VSO). Our advocates can help you locate records and evidence needed to file a Fully Developed Claim (FDC). VHVHQ advocates educate veterans about VA Benefits that are available to them. There is never a charge to the veteran or the veteran’s family members. Eligible veterans are those who have been discharged other than dishonorably. We are always willing to help a veteran who is willing do their part in helping themselves.
Become a Volunteer
Vets Helping Vets HQ is an organization of consisting of volunteers. Our volunteers-at-large keep everything going by donating their time and energy to the various endeavors and activities we do to assist veterans in need and participate in fundraising activities we do to raise the funds to necessary to assist veterans. We are a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization. You can assist veterans by donating some of your time as a volunteer at Vets Helping Vets HQ.
Make a Donation
Vets Helping Vets HQ relies on corporate, business, and private donations to maintain daily operations and to provide assistance to veterans who that have needs they can not meet on their own. VHVHQ is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. To make a donation to Vets Helping Vets HQ visit our "Donation" page and find out which method is best for you, your company or organization.