We are here to help our Veterans navigate through hard times and acquire the benefits they have earned and deserve. We never turn a Veteran away who is willing to do their part in helping themselves. It’s not a Hand Out, it’s a Hand Up.
VHVHQ is a registered Non-Profit Organization
Vets Helping Vets HQ is registered by the State of Oregon as a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. The State of Oregon non-profit registry number for Vets Helping Vets HQ is 86073294. All donations are all tax deductible and greatly appreciated.
What We Do
- VHVHQ train volunteers to become advocates by teaching them to assist Veterans in acquiring the benefits that may be available to them.
- VHVHQ help Veterans in person or via phone or internet from all around the world that served in the U.S. Military by preparing them to meet their VSO (Veteran Service Officer) to file their fully developed claim(s).
- VHVHQ assist Veterans and their families during financial emergencies.
- VHVHQ organize the memorial services for our fallen comrades to help support the family.
- VHVHQ assist veterans in many more areas. Call 541-791-4357 to inquire on these other areas.
- VHVHQ strive to fulfill our Veterans’ needs by holding to the idea that no project is too small or too large.
If you are a veteran who needs assistance contact Vets Helping Vets HQ. VHVHQ advocates can help you file a claim or deal with the appeal process if your claim has been denied. We also provide emergency financial assistance and many other services to our veterans who have needs.
Become a Volunteer
Vets Helping Vets HQ is an organization of consisting of numerous volunteers. Our volunteers keep everything going by donating their time and energy to the various endeavors that help Veterans in need or help raise funds to keep the organization going. Being a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Vets Helping Vets HQ relies on the donations of individuals, businesses, and corporations to help pay the everyday expenses of operating this organization and giving needed assistance to Veterans who are struggling with claims, appeals, or just making ends meet. You can help a Veteran by donating your time as a volunteer to help out in events or daily operations. Thanks!
Make a Donation
Vets Helping Vets HQ relies entirely on corporate, business, private donations to maintain daily operations and to provide assistance to veterans who have needs that need to be met. VHVHQ is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. To make a donation to Vets Helping Vets HQ visit our donation page and find out which method is best for you or your business. Thank you!